Weekly Wrap Up [Week 9]
- Helmet Marko won a bet, gambling on a Ferrari win in Malaysia
- Nasr admitted that contact with Raikkonen in the early few laps was avoidable
- Bernie Ecclestone has put forth the idea of an all-women’s F1 championship
- This was quickly shot down by Susie Wolff who is the leading light for women in F1
- Vettel says that the gap to Mercedes is still there
- Eccelstone has revealed that Sebastien Vettel is to father a second child.
- Vettel has paid tribute to Michael Schumacher over his win in Malaysia
- It is believed that Hamilton has signed a new Mercedes contract worth £65 Million. He earns $1.27 a second.
- Montezemolo says former Ferrari management deserves credit for Vettel’s win.
- Monza has released its plans for securing a new deal in future F1 seasons.
- Domenicali is working hard on an F1 feader series named….Formula 2. Perhaps a new history in Motorsport?
- A range of April fools jokes making the rounds today.
- Gasly to make Toro Rosso test debut.
- Ferrari and Pirelli back Monza to stay on the F1 calendar in after 2016
- Red Bull and Renault agree on truce to see the year out. Red Bull however does also blame their poor chassis for the ill performance.
- Manager says Raikkonen as quick as Vettel
- Arrivabene has reduced to tears after receiving a message from the Schumacher camp. He is also in awe of how similar Vettel is to Schumacher.
- Frank Williams speaks out of his praise for Bernie Ecclestone
- Jean Alesi’s son joins Mick Shumacher and Harrison Newey in F4.
- There is talk over a ban on grid girls in F1
- Marko syas that Toro Rosso could be repainted in a yellow livery to promote Renault’s presence in the sport
- Bottas claims that Williams pace deficit it big
- Fox Sport 1 has been dropped from Canadian TVs and could hinder motorsport growth in the country.
- Both Maldonado and Grosjean are confident that their Lotus should be in great shape come China
- Red Bull are confident that Renault will be back up to pace in China
- Jean-Eric Vergne says he will try to return to the grand prix grid in 2016.
- It has been revealed that Raikkonen invested in Nasr’s career to get him into F1.
- Merhi is confident of Chinese GP race seat with Manor
- Questions arise if Alonso over-medicated after his Barcelona crash
- Dennis says Alonso and Button are happy at Mclaren
Posted on April 6, 2015, in Weekly Wrap Up and tagged April Fools, Dane Hansen, F1, Ferrari, Formula 1, Formula One, Freelance, Mercedes, Raikkonen, Red Bull, Schumacher, Vettel, Weekly Wrap Up. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.