F1 Weekly Wrap Up [Week 10]
Posted by dphansen24
6th – 7th April
- Mercedes insist they are equipped for an aerodynamic battle against Ferrari. They admit that they cannot afford to lose the next race to the Scuderia…is this a worried Mercedes camp?
- Hamilton and Rosberg claim to be working together in order to counter Ferrari’s progress.
- Bottas was still slightly uncomfortable in Malaysia with back pains. He thinks he will be 100% fit by China.
- Spaniards and Alonso fans rally behind him, even though his continued hardships of an uncompetitive team.
- Jenson Button says Mclaren can expect snowballed performance this season. Can they?
- Massa claims ‘I was f***ing pissed off’ that Williams started this season not as competitively as they had thought they were in testing.
- Fears over Italy being the next Grand Prix to be cut.
- Allan Mcnish confesses Alonso can be world champion. But time is against him.
- Kaltenborn believes F1 has lost its direction.
- Raikkonen believes Ferrari will be able to challenge Mercedes in cooler conditions.
- Former FIA president Max Mosely thinks F1 is heading for financial collapse.
- Eccelstone believes it is Toto Wolff that is going to be Formula One’s head executioner.
- Ferrari is upbeat and is targeting more wins this season.
- Honda is believed to be 100bhp behind its rivals.
- Manor is to start its 2015 development
- ROBERT DE NIRO TO PLAY ENZO FERRARI IN NEW MOVIE HIT !!!
- Jacques Villeneuve’s birthday today. He is 44
- Mercedes justify their approach to equal driver relationship within the team
- Alonso says Mclaren will be his last F1 team before he retires from F1. He says that if Ferrari win a world title then his move to Mclaren would be an error.
- Rosberg says Vettel can help his title efforts
- Q2 may be a possibility for Mclaren this weekend.
- Massa has a wing failure and a big scare at 200mph
- Toto Wolff admits that splitting driver strategies may be needed.
- Hamilton says his Mercedes contract is time consuming and annoying
- Red Bull have reiterated that they may leave f1 should they not become competitive again
- A madman runs across the main straight during the middle of a qualifying session. He was arrested and claimed he wanted a go in a Ferrari.
- Nico was fuming after the race and said that Hamilton’s pace compromised his race.
- Lauda backs Hamilton and says drivers need to be “egocentric bastards”
- Lauda also stated that if other teams want to pull out of F1, they will happily supply all 20 cars with Mercedes engines.
About dphansen24I am an avid freelance Formula 1 writer and blogger. My writings are diverse and range from historical insights, to thorough and exciting analysis of the modern era and the topics that come with it. I am also able to take in requests from readers that wish to gain vision into particular stories. All are welcome. I encourage constructive criticism and conversation in comments or via email. My passion for the world’s fastest show consumes my daily efforts and I am always enthused to write about the sport I love most. Even as a pundit, I too have a curiosity and am always ready to learn more about an ever expanding sport.
Posted on April 12, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged 2014 F1 Season, Alonso, Button, Dane Hansen, Enzo Ferrari, F1 news, F1 review, Ferrari, Formula 1, Formula One, Hamilton, Mercedes, Movie, Raikkonen, Robert Di Nero, Rosberg. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.