F1 Weekly Wrap Up [Week 11]
Posted by dphansen24
13th April – 19th
• Romain Grosjean says his result in China was dedicated to Jules Bianchi.
• Jules Binachi’s parents have revealed little has changed about the state of their injured son.
• Renault powered teams are prepared for an even worse weekend in Bahrain
• Kimi reckons that Ferrari can win the title this year
• Alonso hasn’t rested well with the fact that the Ferrari’s lapped his car on Sunday
• Peter Sauber is not sold that Sauber can keep fourth in the constructors championship
• “F1 has to change” says China of the wake of doubts for a future Formula One deal
• Arrivabene has stipulated that Ferrari is to use no more team orders…not your typical Ferrari is it?
• Hamilton has shared that Rosberg “didn’t try hard enough” during the Chinese Grand Prix
• Fernando Alonso has explained his feelings saying that his frustrations at McLaren are far less than the ones he had at Ferrari.
• A massive sand storm has hit Bahrain.
• Jorda is preparing for an F1 drive in upcoming tests.
• There are now claims that Jules Bianchi had signed a contract with Sauber at the Suzuka GP of 2014
• Gary Terry was sadly killed in an accident on Sunday
• Caterham assets will be up for auction in the next 24 hours
• Maldonado is angered to lose easy points in China
• Bernie Eccelstone has “approved a document that commits the sport to recognising “human rights at all of its 20 venues around the world”, according to a report by the Times newspaper.” – motorsport.com
• Daniel Ricciardo has won the Laureus prize for sporting achievement in 2014
• Frank Williams birthday is today. Happy happy birthday Frank!
• Button has revealed that the engine is not their only issue with this year’s car
• Bernie has called urgently for F1 to have 1000bhp V8s
• Red Bull has assured that Verstappen is “not for sale”
• Raikkonen and Hamilton a called to stewards for pit lane infringements.
• Speculation over a mutual interest between Ferrari and Hamilton is rife in Bahrain.
• Berger has explained the relationship between Hamilton and Rosberg is like how his was with Senna
• Race day
- F1 IN 2017 WILL STICK TO THE CURRENT V6 HYBRID ENGINES WITH 1000BHP
About dphansen24I am an avid freelance Formula 1 writer and blogger. My writings are diverse and range from historical insights, to thorough and exciting analysis of the modern era and the topics that come with it. I am also able to take in requests from readers that wish to gain vision into particular stories. All are welcome. I encourage constructive criticism and conversation in comments or via email. My passion for the world’s fastest show consumes my daily efforts and I am always enthused to write about the sport I love most. Even as a pundit, I too have a curiosity and am always ready to learn more about an ever expanding sport.
Posted on April 19, 2015, in Weekly Wrap Up and tagged 2015 F1 Season, Alonso, Analysis, Ayrton Senna, Bernie Eccelstone, Bottas, Button, Dane Hansen, F1 2015, F1 Blog, F1 news, Felipe Nasr, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Force India, Formula 1, Formula One, Freelance, Freelance blogger, Freelance Motorsport, Hamilton, Honda, Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.