F1 Weekly wrap Up [Week 14]
4 May-10 May
- Arrivabene says “Why have Hamilton when I have Vettel?” sorry Kimi…
- Raikkonen is happier with his new race engineer
- Daniel Ricciardo has explained that Red Bull’s quit threats are alive and real
- Alonso has invited the hospital staff to dinner come his arrival in Barcelona
- Honda is still targeting podiums this year
- Lotus has “turned the corner” financially
- Manor is set to be more competitive in Spain
- More rumours over a Bottas-to-Ferrari switch come 2017
- Horner feels Red Bull can make it up onto the podium soon
- VW seems like it has taken the decision about entering F1 seriously and could make up its mind soon
- McLaren MP4-30 will sport a “dynamic, predatory” new look at this weekend’s Spanish GP
- Red Bull’s future could be resting on Audi
- Niki Lauda has elaborated that Red Bull is not going to be able to use a fifth engine this year
- Haas wants a driver decision by September of this year.
- Raikkonen assures fans that he has equal status at Ferrari
- Button says that Bahrain was better on the side-lines than actually participating
- Ayrton Senna was used as a hologram at McLaren’s Tag Heuer event
- Audi chairman has admitted to looking at joining Formula One
- Barcelona practice
- Carlos Sainz claims 5th place in qualifying whilst Roberto Mehri would have qualified last had he been on the GP2 grid.
- Rosberg takes a convincing victory
Posted on May 11, 2015, in Weekly Wrap Up and tagged 2015 F1 Season, Audi, Ayrton Senna, Bottas, F1, F1 Highlights, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Formula 1, Formula One, McLaren, Raikkonen. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.