F1 Weekly Wrap Up [Week 15]
- Button fears that Mclaren could be pointsless this season
- It was revealed that Fernando Alonso’s retirement in Spain was a brake failure. The failure itself was caused by a tear off visor.
- Marko says that Red Bull is either out of the sport unless Audi joins the sport.
- Hamilton is confident he can share contract news in Monaco.
- Ricciardo says that Kvyat’s lack of experience could be hindering his feedback to the team, thus hindering their performance.
- Kyalami race track has revealed its changes.
- Prost believes modern F1 is too complicated.
- Alonso claims that nothing has changed since.
- There is going to be a new film on the legendary driver, Emerson Fittipaldi.
- F1 promoters are demanding changes for the sport since its massive slump
- Alain Prost agrees
- Ferrari has quietly extended its Marlboro contract
- Michelin have expressed that should the rules change, they would be interested in returning to the sport.
- Briatore could be facing prison over tax fraud.
- Cosworth are linked with a return to F1
- Coulthard think a Tyre War in F1 would be good for the sport
- Photos of Christian Horner and his new wife have surfaced after his wedding.
Posted on May 18, 2015, in Weekly Wrap Up and tagged Christian Horner, Dress, F1, F1 Blog, F1 Highlights, F1 news, Formula 1, Formula One, Freelance, Marraige, Spice Girls, Wedding, Wedding dress, Wekkly Wrap Up. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.