Weekly Wrap Up [Week 17]
- Rosberg is adamant that he will not change his ways, only to please Bernie Eccelstone.
- Jean Todt believes Formula One is in good shape. He is morbidly confused
- Briatore is sure Alonso is still better off outside of Ferrari.
- Kevin Magnussen is avid that Stoffel Vandoorne should get a McLaren seat.
- F1 is set for louder engines in 2017
- Alonso says McLaren has a very aggressive plan that should come to fruition in Austria.
- Jean Todt says F1 will not ban alcohol sponsorship
- Four have been arrested in Red Bull’s trophy theft case
- The FIA is aiming to get another F1 team on the grid for 2016
- Maria De Villota’s family is seeking compensation after the investigation of her death.
- Toro Rosso believes that they would have helped Daniil Kvyat this season instead have slated him, like Helmet Marko has done
- Kehm has explained the privacy over Schumacher’s injury, claiming his private life has always been private, and it will remain that way.
- Carlos Sainz says that F1 is ‘mentally horrible’
Sunday ………. Dane Hansen