Formula One weekly Wrap Up [Week 18]
1st – 7th June
- Max Mosely believes F1 driver salaries are just absurd. Lewis Hamilton makes circa £667 000 a week.
- Honda and Ferrari expect upgrades for the race in Canada
- A trailer for “Lauda – The Untold Story” has surfaced
- Russian Grand Prix Company has declared that they are in fact bankrupt. This would mean they have run out of funds after hosting just one F1 race
- Rumours revolving around Bob Bell attempting a Renault takeover of Manor
- Hamilton was voted best F1 driver by team bosses
- Bourdais says “F1 has ruined” every track on their calendar.
- F1 tyre is unlikely to happen until at least 2020
- McLaren are considering loaning K. Magnussen to another F1 team for 2016
- F1 teams decide against F1 refuelling as costs would be far too expensive
- Max Verstappen rejoices he won’t change his attacking driving style
- Hamilton claims pole
- Hamilton wins from pole
Posted on June 10, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged 2015 F1 Season, F1, F1 Highlights, F1 news, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Formula 1, Formula One, Lewis Hamilton, Magnussen, Max Mosely, Max Verstappen, McLaren, Mercedes, Money, Pounds, Sport. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.