F1 Weekly Wrap Up [Week 20]
8th – 14th June
*Nothing to report
- McLaren report that they are ready and willing to help Honda. In the wake of this news, Renault and Red Bull seem to be walking on glass at the moment.
- Arrivabene vows that Ferrari will not surrender, even though the Mercedes strength seems impenetrable.
- Force India is sure to release its long anticipated B-Spec car come the British Grand Prix.
- Raikkonen has made his post F1 plans clear. The Finn is adamant he will never return to the paddock.
- Ricciardo fears he will be the “F1 champ that never was”. The future of Red Bull’s pace is thick as mist for the time being.
- Vettel wonders “how anybody can follow Formula One anymore”. He may not realise, but he is the reason that some still do.
- Ecclestone believes that there is still life in the idea of a GP in New Jersey. This saga has continued for years now.
- Marko believes that the Red Bull engine is worse off this year.
- Robert Kubica backs Alonso’s grave decision to move to McLaren.
- Ferrari plan an engine boost come Monza.
- Vettel maintains that he still has a good relationship with Red Bull.
- Mansell is sure that Vettel can break Shumi’s record of seven WDC titles.
- On the eve of Hulkenberg’s debut for the Le Mans 24 Hours, he says “Le Mans is an old track for real men”.
- Lotus has aims to pass Red Bull in the constructors championship.
- Ferrari aims to help retain Monza on the F1 calendar.
- Nico Hulkenberg begins the Le mans 24 Hours
- Nico Hulkenberg wins the Le Mans 24 Hours on debut!
Posted on June 23, 2015, in Weekly Wrap Up and tagged 2014 F1 Season, Alonso, Dane Hansen, F1 Highlights, F1 news, F1 review, Ferrari, Formula 1, Formula One, Freelance, Honer, Journalism, Le Mans, McLaren, Motrosport, Nico Hülkenberg, Porsche, Red Bull, Sport Highlights, Vettel. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.