F1 Weekly Wrap [Week 22]
29 June – 5 July
- Kimi Raikkonen has made it clear that he wishes to stay at Ferrari come 2016. His desires however, might not reach reality.
- Force India have readjusted their 2015 aims. They have Red Bull in their cross-hairs and are in the hunt to beat them in the constructors championship.
- Vettel admits that if it were up to him, he’d keep Kimi at Ferrari.
- F1 stars by the likes of Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel say they would not rule out doing a race like the Indy 500.
- Kimi Raikkonen thought he had driven the Ferrari F2010 at Goodwood. It turns out the Finn was wrong by two seasons.
- The latest in Silly Season/ Ricciardo says he would not turn away from a drive at Ferrari. But would they take him?
- Max Verstappen and his father Jos, both drove F1 cars together for publicity this last week.
- Jean Todt has urged Bernie Ecclestone to be more positive about the current state of F1.
- Christian Horner believes the F1 strategy group is “losing credibility”.
- Webber admits he almost joined Ferrari in 2013.
- Qatar has made its efforts obvious in its push to host and F1 GP.
- Button would rather Mclaren sacrificed reliability for pace.
- Lewis Hamilton thinks that there are too many “kids” in F1 at the moment. Fair comment?
- Max Verstappen has his eye on completing Le Mans with his father – an unbelievable opportunity.
- Eddie Jordan believes that Ron Dennis is far too arrogant for new F1 and that he has been doing a poorer job than Whitmarsh ever did.
- That didn’t take long! Ron Dennis slams Eddie Jordan as F1’s “Village idiot”
- Official. F1 refueling has been killed off.
Posted on July 8, 2015, in Weekly Wrap Up and tagged 2015 F1 Season, Alonso, Barcelona, Bernie Eccelstone, Bernie Ecclestone, Bottas, Caterham, Dane Hansen, Daniel Ricciardo, F1, F1 2015, F1 Blog, F1 Highlights, F1 news, F1 review, Felipe Nasr, Fernando Alonso, Ferrari, Force India, Formula 1, Formula One, Freelance, Freelance blogger, Freelance Motorsport, Grand Prix, Grosjean, Hamilton, Honda, Hulkenberg, Kimi Räikkönen, Kvyat, Lewis Hamilton, Lotus, Magnussen, Maldonado. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.