F1 Weekly Wrap Up [Week 23]
July 6th – July 12th
- It is now understood that Aston Martin has now had discussions with Williams and Force India as part of its discussion to come back to F1
- Adrian Newey is believed to be designing the Aston Martin road car. This is tantalizing to our thoughts!
- Arrivabene is worried that speculation over Raikkonen’s future in the media could be distracting the Finn
- Mercedes tried a dummy pit stop to force Williams into a pit stop; an unsporting gesture that has taken much flack
- The Italian media has slammed Raikkonen’s approach, and praised Vettel for being a genius inside and outside the car
- Lewis Hamilton has admitted that watch McLaren struggle this year has been difficult for him to watch
- Fernando Alonso believes that a lack of development in F1 is making it boring
- Surer does not blame Mercedes for F1. Is it the rules?
- Lauda quoted: How is it Mercedes fault if Ferrari mucks about with spaghetti?
- Mika Hakkinen thinks that Kimi Raikkonen will be under massive pressure following his result at the British Grand Prix
- Vettel admits that he will miss Michael Schumacher at the race of champions
- Haas names Gutierrez as candidate for his team next year
- Magnussen has compared driving the F1 simulator as porn…”It just isn’t the real thing”.
- Construction of the Mexican Grand Prix is rumoured to be 80% complete
- Ecclestone: Let’s tear the bloody rulebook up and start again
- Button believes we have to make the cars more difficult to drive
- The F1 calendar has been confirmed for 2016
- Hamilton is rejected entry to watch the Wimbledon final. A clothing mismatch resulted in the F1 star being barred from the Royal box.
- Flavio Briatorre to face one year in prison after tax fraud.
Posted on July 13, 2015, in Weekly Wrap Up and tagged 2015 F1 Season, Alonso, Bernie Eccelstone, Bernie Ecclestone, Bottas, Dane Hansen, F1, F1 2015, F1 Blog, F1 Highlights, F1 news, F1 review, Fernando Alonso, Formula 1, Formula One, Freelance blogger. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.