Posted by dphansen24
2015 FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO
- Date: 24th May 2015
- Circuit Name: Circuit de Monaco
- First Grand Prix: 1950 (1929) †
† The race itself is older than Formula One
- Circuit Type: Temporary, street race. Slowest on the calendar. Tough on tyres and tough on brakes. High downforce is required with lower tyre pressures.
- Circuit Length: 3.337km
- Laps: 78
- Lap Record: None: The Swimming Pool Chicane has changed its trajectory, thus changing the layout slightly.
- Tyre Allocation: Super-Soft (Red rims) and Soft (Yellow Rims)
- DRS Zones: One along the main straight with one activation point.
Pole: N. Rosberg, Mercedes, 1:15.989
Winner: N. Rosberg, Mercedes, 1:49:27.661
Fastest Lap: K. Räikkönen, Ferrari, 1:18.479
Posted in Grand Prix in Preview
Tags: Alonso, Bianchi, Bottas, Button, Dane Hansen, Ericsson, F1, F1 Blog, F1 Preview, F1 race, F1 Race Preview, Force India, Formula 1, Formula One, Grand Prix, Grosjean, Hamilton, Hulkenberg, Kvyat, Lotus, Maldonado, Manor, Marrusia, Massa, McLaren, Mehri, Mercedes, Monaco, Monte Carlo, Motorsport, Motorsport blog, Nasr, Perez, Prince Albert, Ricciardo, Rosberg, Sainz, Sauber, Stevens, Toro Rosso, Verstappen, Williams